The Caring Ministries, at St. Andrew the Apostle, carry on a long-held parish commitment to offer assistance and care to all of God's people, within our faith community and beyond. Outreach and "Intake" Office Assistance St. Andrew's Caring Ministries operation depends on adult volunteers who work in the office to process applications for assistance; to return phone calls; to meet with and listen to those needing the Church's help. Basic training can and will be provided.
For information and assistance, contact Christy Hendrix, Coordinator of Caring Ministries 480-899-1990 x114.
- Health & Wellness Expo Vendor Application
- Health & Wellness Ministry Calendar of Events
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Wisdom and Works of Mercy Retreat
- 33 Days to Morning Glory Advent Retreat
- Consoling the Heart of Jesus Lenten Retreat