St. Andrew’s offers the options for young ladies of Hispanic origin to celebrate their Fifteenth birthday with a Quinceanera Mass.
Requirements for St. Andrew’s Quinceanera’s:
- Family must be active and registered here at the parish.
- Teen celebrating the Quinceanera must be an active, participating member of Life Teen Ministry and have received her Confirmation.
- Teen must attend 2 catechetical sessions with Barb Lishko. These sessions relate to relationship with God, dating/sexuality, and Our Lady of Guadalupe.
- Planning must begin at least 6 months prior to the anticipated date of Quinceanera.
- Quinceanera’s are scheduled by availability of the Church and normally on Friday evenings as weddings take a priority on Saturday’s.
- Options for celebrating a Quinceanera range from: A Simple Blessing at a regular Mass, to a full private Mass.
If you have met the first 2 requirements and would like to coordinate a Quinceanera, please contact Barb Lishko.