Sharing Christ is a five-week course, with one Saturday retreat, to train Catholics how to share Jesus with others. The course focuses on personal or friendship evangelization, we share our relationship with Jesus with people in our day-to-day encounters. We will develop methods and actions to do this more effectively. The ultimate goal is to develop an attitude of heart that moves us to be open to share the Good News we have experienced.
Each session will include:
- Snacks and Desserts
- Dynamic teachings
- Engagement in small group discussions.
Questions to be Answered:
- Evangelization – Who, Me? Yes, You!
- What exactly is evangelization and what is the new evangelization?
- How can I present my relationship with Christ to others?
- How can I gain the courage needed, and overcome the fear, to share my faith in Christ with others?
Cost to Participate: Your life!
Audience: ANY parishioners who are called by Christ to attend! Especially for those who have gone through our Discovering Christ Series.
In Hennessey Hall
|Evangelization & The Call to Share Christ|
|Sharing Your Story|
|Qualities of an Evangelizer: Presenting the Good News|
|Inviting Others to Meet Jesus: The Mission|
|Saturday Retreat: Put Out into the Deep for a Catch|